About this design
Deciphering an error message's cryptic clue can vary from simple to challenging, and sometimes infuriating. Even so, it is an integral part of the programming environment and an accepted hurdle.
Here is a design that pays homage to the most common error message that has been with us since the early days of programming. It invariably cropped up during fledgling attempts at BASIC by copying a program list from a magazine. Even now, seasoned programmers that miss the odd bracket still fall foul of this error.
It is of course, the 'Syntax Error', where code hasn't followed the expected form. Alternatively interpreted as a little message to say that the computer has encountered a 'human error'.
- Original design by Retro GT
- Hand printed in the UK
- 100% cotton, 185gsm pre-shrunk jersey knit
- Double needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Euro style fit in neck shoulders and sleeves
- Machine wash warm (40 Degrees) - Do not iron on print - Do not tumble dry