Little Chief T-Shirt
- Garment Type
About this design
In the 1980's, the roadside cafe was a familiar sight along the motorways of the UK. The most famous was the Little Chef chain of restaurants where food was 'served all day'. They have welcomed weary travellers with cooked breakfasts and cups of tea for many years providing much needed respite on long journeys.
The logo's lovable, portly figure has become a british institution and serves as the inspiration for this design combined with Halo's unstoppable hero, the Master Chief.
- Original design by Retro GT
- Hand printed in the UK
- 100% cotton, 185gsm pre-shrunk jersey knit
- Double needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Euro style fit in neck shoulders and sleeves
- Machine wash warm (40 Degrees) - Do not iron on print - Do not tumble dry