About this design
Leet or Leetspeak is simply a way of writing by replacing letters with numbers or ASCII symbols and frequently includes intentional misspellings. It began as a form of encrypted communication among hackers to circumvent text filters on bulletin board systems (BBS) where a user with "elite" status could access files regular users could not. It has since evolved and is now widely used in gaming and Internet forums, often for expressive insults and proclamation.
1337, L33t, 31337, etc are phonetic derivatives of the word "elite". It refers to someone's superior ability or status, the opposite of which being "n00b", someone displaying inept qualities.
This is a design for those who like to pwn.
- Original design by Retro GT
- Hand printed in the UK
- 100% cotton, 185gsm pre-shrunk jersey knit
- Double needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Euro style fit in neck shoulders and sleeves
- Machine wash warm (40 Degrees) - Do not iron on print - Do not tumble dry