About this design
Joust was released in 1982 by Williams Electronics during the golden age of arcade gaming. It was one of the few games of the time to feature dual controls for 2 player simultaneous action.
At some point, someone had to have asked where the idea for Ostrich and Stork-riding knights engaging in mid-air jousting battles with enemy buzzard-knights came from, but no one cared because it's too much fun trying to out-lance your friends and totally ignore the enemies.
- Officially licensed
- Woven from 50/50 combed ring spun 30/1 cotton.
- Ultra-fine lightweight 4.1 ounce jersey.
- Double needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Euro style fit in neck shoulders and sleeves
- Machine wash warm (40 Degrees) - Do not iron on print - Do not tumble dry