About this design
If there's one thing that video games have taught us over the years, it's that chicken, ham, and burgers give you energy and make you better. We also know that this health food can usually be found in phone boxes, dustbins and occasionally under the body of a vanquished foe... Just like in real life.
As for the question of what 80's games makers were teaching kids about nutrition... it's best not to think about it.
This design was inspired by the scrolling beat-em-ups we all love... Remember, if it wasn't for big hunks of chicken, you'd never be able to beat up several hundred bad guys, all in a row.
- Original design by Retro GT
- Hand printed in the UK
- 100% cotton, 185gsm pre-shrunk jersey knit
- Double needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Euro style fit in neck shoulders and sleeves
- Machine wash warm (40 Degrees) - Do not iron on print - Do not tumble dry