About this design
Sweden and Japan have many things in common, like stuff made from wood.
While the swedes like to build wooden things, the japanese like to chop them up with their bare hands. Both cultures also appreciate efficiency, clean aesthetics and competitive gaming.
This design features a set of instructions for better living and better fighting, Shotokan style, as made popular by the likes of Ryu and Ken.
- Original design by Retro GT
- Hand printed in the UK
- 100% cotton, 185gsm pre-shrunk jersey knit
- Double needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Euro style fit in neck shoulders and sleeves
- Machine wash warm (40 Degrees) - Do not iron on print - Do not tumble dry