About this design
This design features the Korean hangul for 'GOSU'.
Gosu, literally "high hand", is a Korean term used to refer to someone who is exceptionally skillful. It is used by online gamers in a similar fashion to "leet", particularly by PC gaming communities where korean players have gained much prominence.
How gosu are you?
- Original design by Retro GT
- Hand printed in the UK
- 100% cotton, 185gsm pre-shrunk jersey knit
- Double needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Euro style fit in neck shoulders and sleeves
- Machine wash warm (40 Degrees) - Do not iron on print - Do not tumble dry