About this design
Released for the arcades in 1985, Capcom's Ghosts 'N Goblins was known for being fiendishly difficult. It was an early example of the side scrolling run and gun format that remains popular to this day. The player controlled armoured knight Arthur as he battled through levels throwing medieval weapons and making well timed jumps. The game's undead and demonic setting proved popular and demonstrated Capcom's talent for creating interesting characters. Despite it's difficulty Ghosts 'N Goblins was well received and several sequels and home conversions followed.
This officially licensed t-shirt features the beloved Arthur on the game's classic cover art.
* Please note, the small, medium and large sizes are out of stock. *
- Officially licensed by Capcom
- Tri-blend: 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
- Fine lightweight 4.26 ounce jersey
- Double needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Euro style fit in neck shoulders and sleeves
- Machine wash warm (40 Degrees) - Do not iron on print - Do not tumble dry