About this design
One of Banksy's most well-known pieces depicted an activist throwing a bunch of flowers instead of a molotov cocktail. It was part of a series of murals in the West Bank that brought attention to the controversial barrier erected to separate Israeli and Palestinian territories.
As beautiful as it is, we couldn't help thinking that it needed a touch of video game nostalgia.
Why say it with flowers when you can throw a bomb?
- Original design by Retro GT
- Hand printed in the UK
- 100% cotton, 185gsm pre-shrunk jersey knit
- Double needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Euro style fit in neck shoulders and sleeves
- Machine wash warm (40 Degrees) - Do not iron on print - Do not tumble dry