About this design
I remember the first time I came across that Centipede machine as it winked away in the corner of the dim arcade. Play me, it whispered in bleeps and blips. It was well loved, and a bit battle worn. The trackball had been spun by countless before. Gladly I sank a quarter into the coin op and gave that trackball a spin.
- Officially licensed by Atari
- Woven from 100% carded open end 18/1 cotton
- Heavyweight 5.7 ounce jersey
- Features relaxed-fit body
- Machine wash warm (40 Degrees) - Do not iron on print - Do not tumble dry